Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mix Tape #1 - January 2009



Every month I plan to bring you a downloadable "mix tape" of songs I think are awesome. Songs that I've listened to over and over, songs I've been obsessed with for a while, and hopefully some new stuff you've never heard before. There is no theme to this first mix, but maybe in the future there will be themed mixes. Anyway, download this, put it on your iPod, and bliss out. 


1. Pale Horse by John Vanderslice
2. Silence by Takka Takka
3. Good Lies by The Notwist
4. Corner Phone by Land of Talk
5. My Girls by Animal Collective
6. From Stardust to Sentience by High Places
7. Grounded by Pavement
8. The Company I Can Get by The New Year
9. The Drummer Goes Berzerk by Velveteen
10. Darkness And The Silver Spoon by MK Ultra
11. Rooks by Shearwater
12. Couleurs by M83
13. Campaign  by Russian Circles
14. The 3rd Time We Opened The Capsule by Kitchens Of Distinction
15. Ears Ring by Rainer Maria
16. Comfy In Nautica by Panda Bear

* download available for limited time (so get all up on it)

No comments: